If you consider yourself to be very emotionally aware, a deep thinker, and very sensitive to your environment, it is possible you may be a Highly Sensitive Person.
Click here to take the official Highly Sensitive Person assessment.Created by leading researcher Dr. Elaine Aron.
As defined by Dr. Elaine Aron, a Highly Sensitive Person or HSP is a person who is born biologically more sensitive than most to their environment. They naturally tend to process information that they receive from their senses and social interactions more deeply. However, while this can provide great insights, it also means that the person can be more easily overstimulated and overwhelmed. This biological trait is a great gift but can appear to be a curse for those who do not understand how to work with this trait.
I specialize in helping HSPs learn how to make the most of their gifts and better manage overstimulation. As an HSP myself, I understand how being highly sensitive can affect every aspect of your life from your career to your personal relationships. I have helped many HSPs learn the skills they need to find peace in a busy world of high stimulation and high demands.
Learn how to…
- Use your sensitivity as a gift and take pride in being a HSP
- Cope with strong emotions and better understand their purpose
- Reduce overstimulation and adjust your environment to fit you better
- Increase your self-esteem and strengthen your sense of self
- Handle conflict without automatically switching into anxiety, guilt, anger, or withdraw
- Maintain healthy boundaries with others and express your needs
- Receive guidance from your own intuition
If you would like to learn more, please get in touch.